Bitcoin is the internet money and many people would have come across this word and some would have not and here are the most interesting Bit coin facts that you should know.
1. The creator of bitcoin is still not known and is a mystery but most of the people used to say that Satoshi Nakamoto was its founder but it is a pseudonym.
2. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous but still traceable that is when you make transactions, your identity is unused but only your public address is available. Since all their transactions are recorded in blockchain, a public ledger and only when someone knows your bitcoin address, then he can see transactions made by you and how much bitcoins you hold.
3. Once you have lost your private key then you will lose your crypto currencies which means without your private key, your funds are lost forever and it cannot be used by anyone.
4. There is only limited number of bitcoins in the world that is 21 million and the last one will be mined on 2140, after that no new coins can be mined and because of this reason, its price goes on rising continuously. Know about its price and price fluctuations in coinmarketcap this website.
5. One cannot ban bit coins, this is because they are not regulated by any central authority like banks and though the government takes steps to eradicate, it cannot be banned fully.
6. The value of bitcoin may eventually rise very high, making 1 Satoshi more valuable for a small transaction.